Trying to Get Pregnant

Ladies with PCOS a ? for you

Sorry I feel like I am posting these alot lately. Embarrassed But I have a random, unimportant, gross question.

How do you manage extra random hairs? I have tried waxing but it seems to grow back so dang fast! I know its a side effect of PCOS, which thank God explains why I have been dealing with it forever, but what do you do?

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Ladies with PCOS a ? for you

• I don't have a ton of unwanted hair. I just wax, tweeze like normal.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• wax, tweeze, thread, epilate

Never, EVER shave.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I get a few stray hairs on my chin every now and then, and I just pluck 'em off with tweezers. The only real symptom of PCOS that I have (other than feckfaces for ovaries) is weight gain.
  • I get a few hairs on my chin that are dark enough to see (yuck) so I usually pluck every 2 days.  It gets tedious.  I am actually in the process of laser hair removal and I love it! After two treatments I am already seeing results.  If you can afford it I really recommend it. HTH
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"--Eleanor Roosevelt Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"