Pregnant after IF
Options

Ekk - Items purchased off my registry!

I will admit I am a registry stalker!  And, I figured people may start shopping this weekend since shower invites arrived this past week in the mail!

Bath items were purchased at some point in the past few days. 

I cannot wait for my first shower - June 26 can't get here soon enough!!

Re: Ekk - Items purchased off my registry!

• Options
    It's so much fun isn't it?!? Makes it feel even more real when the gifts start arriving and your house fills with baby stuff!! My showers are this coming week and the following one... My registries are being cleared out suddenly!! Yay!! And today we went to go visit a friend who just had a baby girl a couple of weeks ago and she had tons of stuff to give me from some poor guy who's adoption fell through and he couldn't deal with the baby boy stuff in his house.... So sad! And she had a lovely shower gift for me!! Yay!!!
  • Options
    lol thats so excited!!! I'm a registry stalker too lol...its too fun NOT to :)
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fun!! I was a major registry stalker as well.  I'm so excited for you!!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    that's so exciting!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Better start making room for the haul you're about to receive!  It'll look like a bomb went off and exploded baby stuff after your shower!  :)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How fun!  I can't wait to do this!  Stalking is one of the best parts.
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

imagekimarino13:
    Better start making room for the haul you're about to receive!  It'll look like a bomb went off and exploded baby stuff after your shower!  :)

Alex has already been given orders to completely clear out the nursery (we still have a queen size bed, dresser, and TV that need to come out) while I am out of town for the shower! 

I'm hoping he follows through and I come home to an empty room to fill right back up with baby goodies!!

• Options
    Smart.  He better follow through!  Between car seats, strollers and everything else from the registry, we filled up a living room, breakfast room and half of a bedroom.  Tongue Tied

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLCB34:

Alex has already been given orders to completely clear out the nursery (we still have a queen size bed, dresser, and TV that need to come out) while I am out of town for the shower! 

I'm hoping he follows through and I come home to an empty room to fill right back up with baby goodies!!

if it makes you feel any better felix fully took charge and not only emptied the nursery but moved our office and guest bedroom. i was shocked, but it shows men are capable of doing that type of thing. 

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

So fun! I should go check mine, I never thought to check the registry online.

My shower back home in Ma is the same weekend and the invites went out last week. Although, I just found out that my MIL is also throwing me one on Sunday. I think I will just be happy when all these showers are over and the drama ends..

• Options
    I stalked my wedding registry and know I will be the same with the baby registry...so much fun.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

How exciting!!! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"