Parenting after 35

Intro

Hi Ladies,

I'm a 35 yo with a 17yo and 6wk old.  Our friends have older children, so I've been looking for moms to connect with.  I noticed that there are even a few with similar age differences between their children.  It's nice to know we're not the only "crazy" ones.  I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing experiences and advice.

Oy with the poodles already!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Intro

• steverstever member

Hi and welcome! This is an awesome board with the nicest girls around.

And your LO is adorable!

• Hi and welcome! I agree with Stevers, your LO is adorable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • What a cutie!  Welcome to the board, Stever's right, it's great, a bit slow this weekend, but it'll pick up.
  • Lars is a cutie!

Welcome!  Yeah, this is *such* a groovy board. 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • nisemsnisems member
    Welcome to the board!  I'm Denise, 38, and Olivia is my first.  Glad to have you and Lars here.  He is so cute!
  • Welcome.  I am Catherine, age 40 and Michael is my first and only.  Join in the fun.
  • Welcome aboard and congrats on the little guy!  I recently found an old friend on Facebook and she has a 19 year old and a 1 year old... so you're not a rarity!

Everyone here is super nice.  Except for me, until I've had chocolate or caffeine.

• Welcome to the "crazy mom board", lol!!! Just kidding, well maybe not Smile
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Hello and welcome!  You are not crazy and CONGRATS!
  • Hi, welcome and congrats! This board really does rock!
  • *waves hello*

Welcome! I'm Kimi, almost 37 and L is my first. I tend to post in spurts, I'll be super active and then be silent for a month, but try to read through the posts pretty often.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"