Baby Names

Vote on my girl's names please =)

Hello ladies,

Hope you all had nice memorial day weekends.. DH and I have been browsing the baby name book all day and we came up with five names we really like.. Help us choose please

Brianna Noelle G...

Olivia Noelle G...

Madison Noelle G...

Braylin Noelle G...

Paisley Noelle G...

Re: Vote on my girl's names please =)

• My fav is Brianna Noelle of your choices.
  • I like Brianna and Olivia best.  I really like Noelle, I think its such a pretty name!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Brianna Noelle G...ehOlivia Noelle G... Please No, way too popularMadison Noelle G...Also popular but probably the best on the listBraylin Noelle G...Seems made upPaisley Noelle G... Brad Paisley
  • imageJingleBelly:

Hello ladies,

Hope you all had nice memorial day weekends.. DH and I have been browsing the baby name book all day and we came up with five names we really like.. Help us choose please

Brianna Noelle G...

Olivia Noelle G...

Madison Noelle G...

Braylin Noelle G...

Paisley Noelle G...

I'm all about the pattern "Paisley" right now so I gotta say the thought of using it as a name is very appealing. Although, I just asked DH and he says he doesn't hate or love it. Braylin is also on our list. I tend to go towards those two because we can't use any of the other 3. I also tend to go the more "unusual" route.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The only one I like is Olivia. The rest are NMS.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Olivia is the best of the bunch but very popular. 

Brianna at least sounds like a name.  That and Madison are NMS.

Braylin and Paisley are truly horrid. 

• imagenycitylove:
    The only one I like is Olivia. The rest are NMS.

This for me as well. Though I wouldn't use Olivia either because it's so popular. My daughter has 3 in her class! 

• I love Olivia!

The others are nms. Madison and Brianna are okay, but Braylin and Paisley are horrible, IMO.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Olivia is the best.Madison and Brianna are ok.

Braylin is horrible and so is Paisley.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Brianna and Olivia are cute.

Braylin and Paisley are awful.

• I really like Madison

• I know I'll be in the minority here, but Paisley has such an adorable ring for me. The rest are too popular or sound made up (Braylin) imo.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't like the name Braylin.

My first choice would be Brianna, then Olivia. I do like your middle name  choice. Perfect for a December baby girl. Good luck deciding :) 

• imageBizEB:

Braylin and Paisley are truly horrid. 

Definitely this.  I like Brianna the best.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks everyone, i appreciate the feed back =)
  • Olivia
    BFP- 08/10/07 M/C- 08/31/07 7wks 6 days BFP- 8/13/10 Audrey 4/26/11 BFP- 10/20/12 M/C- 10/24/12 4wks 2 days
  • The only one I like is Olivia.
  • imageGideonsMom:
    Brianna Noelle G...eh Olivia Noelle G... Please No, way too popular Madison Noelle G...Also popular but probably the best on the list Braylin Noelle G...Seems made up Paisley Noelle G... Brad Paisley
    This exactly
  • Would you consider Noelle for a first name?  That's my favorite of the bunch.

Otherwise, I like Brianna the best.  Olivia and Madison are nice but much too popular.  I don't like Braylin or Paisley. 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"