Philadelphia Babies
Options

Ob/Gyn's that deliver @ jennersville hospital

I'm looking for a new gyno in the area and would like to find someone who delivers at jennersville hospital. my h and i will probably start ttc soon and i would rather already be going to someone i can deliver with than have to switch again. thanks.

Re: Ob/Gyn's that deliver @ jennersville hospital

• Options

I went to Jennerville Hospital's website.  Under their services they have a Women's Center.  The phone number is (610) 869-1234.  Give them a call.  They can probably give you some OB/Gyns.  Good luck!

Here is the link for the hospital's womens center: https://www.jennersville.com/Our%20Services/Pages/Women%c2%b4s%20Center.aspx

• Options

Please check out the midwives there...I bet they do well-women care, too (reg. gyno stuff) they are awesome from what I hear (as a doula, I hear lots) AND this hospital happens to have the lowest c-section rate in the state - mostly due to the great midwife presence there and their low medical management of the birth process! 

Good luck!  

Lori ~ mom to 2 boys, wife, doula, and childbirth educator - www.delcodoula.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"