Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

cheapest place to print photos

anyone know the cheapest place to print photos - including online sites or stores like walmart, cvs, etc? tia

Re: cheapest place to print photos

• Options
    I don't know if you need them by a certain time - but I wait until snapfish send me their "print X amount of photos for free" emails.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We do Walgreens when they have the buy 50 or more and get them for 10 cents a piece.  We usually print for several family members and I only print when I have that many anyways.  Walgreens aren't everywhere tho.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ditto on walgreens!
  • Options

As pp mentioned, I usually wait until I get an e-mail coupon for free or discounted prints as that is usually the best deal. I've used everything from Shutterfly to Kodak Gallery to Snapfish, etc. I do think Shutterfly has the best quality though, so I usually buy from there.

ETA: If you've never used some of the online sites to order pictures, when you first sign up, you usually get anywhere between 25-75 free prints, depending on the site.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options
    winkflash.com has 5cent photos now and free 50 if you sign up. i've ordered from them before and like them - i just make sure that i select matte finish since that's what i like bc glossy is the default.
    Jen, married 09.07.07
    Sydney, born 11.26.08
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"