TTC After a Loss

My first FB vent. Grrr.

Yeah, so about 60% of my friends on FB are pregnant, I swear.  Most are due around when my baby was.  This is the latest from an old college friend:

Booo to the rain on BBQ party day! Booo to not being able to eat fruit, buns, chips, or cinnamon rolls at my BBQ party. Boooo to my ouchy fingers from needle pokes! Booooooo to heartburn, backache, and leg cramps. And Booooo to anyone who wants to help me "look on the bright side." Booooooo, I say!!!

Really? Boo?  I had to bite my tongue from saying something snarky.  You have a lot to be thankful, so quit b*tching about your pregnancy. 

Re: My first FB vent. Grrr.

• Boo on that whole status!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP-2/4/10 EDD-9/27/10 M/C-2/11/10 7w3d D&C and Methotrexate-2/19/10
    BFP-11/21/10 M/C-11/25/10
    Clomid Cycle #1-BFN
    Clomid Cycle #2-BFP-1/18/2011 M/C-1/26/2011
    BFP-5/18/11 Riley arrived 2/3/12 8lbs6oz 21.5in
  • booooooooooooooo to FHs.
  • Loading the player...
  • (((hugs)) Annoying KU hoes who just complain are stupid and hurtful to us, TTCALers. That is what my FB was turning into...

This is why the best feature in my opinion on FB is the hide one. Hide that smug KU moron.. you can also type her name and check her status whenever the urge strikes you

not biter or anything...

• imagelindsay.lou:
    booooooooooooooo to FHs.

this exactly!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, I'm thinking the "hide" feature will need to be used in this instance.  I get that pg can be tough at times, but being crabby towards someone who might try to help you remain positive is ridiculous.
  • Boo to her.
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • Huge thumbs down to that status! I know how you feel-I need to use the hide feature sometimes too. There is a girl on my fb who just had her baby a few weeks ago...that one was really hard because I would've been due with my first like three days before she was.

Oh-and also-I was just on facebook earlier and you know how they have the little advertisements that you can click on off to the side? Mine had an ad for Plan B...I was like "wtf facebook??" ...ugh.

• that status sucks!!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • I'm not that strong, I would've commented something like 'you don't know how good you have it.'
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• Boooooo... THROAT PUNCH!
    Married - 09/26/2009 BFP #1 - 01/17/2010 EDD - 09/10/2010 M/C - 02/03/2010 at 8 w 5 d D&C - 02/13/2010 at 10 w 1 d BFP #2 - 07/14/2010 EDD - 03/27/2011 Luke stillborn - 11/11/2010 at 20 w 4 d BFP #3 - 03/16/2011 EDD - 11/27/2011
  • Boooo to that status.  I'm not sure I understand why she can't eat fruit at her BBQ (I realize that wasn't the point of the post).  I don't recall fruit being on my list of don't eats except either mango or papaya (can't remember which) because it could induce labor some say?

HIDE HER! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"