Attachment Parenting
Options

Web Mistress

First off, I want to start by saying I cannot thank you enough!  I had read so many of your posts and have gotten many good answers from you.

When I read your story with your LO, it sounds almost identical to my LO story!  I am wheat, soy, dairy, treenut, peanut, corn, egg, and now legume free.  I did an elimination diet to pinpoints things that bothered her and found a reaction from chickpeas and split peas...I read one of your posts one day and saw that you wrote that babies that have a soy allergy will also react to chick peas.....so I started doing some online research myself. 

I am so grateful for what I have learned from you. I would love to email back and forth with you.  Hopefully we can help each other along this journey...difficult as it may be at times!  And frustrating...  but maybe we can offer some insight to each other.  If you would like to, just send me a private message and we can exchange emails!  Take care, and again Thanks so much!!!

BFP #1 3/99. DD born 12/24/99 BFP#2 8/2008. Missed miscarriage found at 11 weeks, Emergency D&C 10/31/08 BFP #3 1/29/09 Natural miscarriage 2/14 BFP#4 4/24 DD born 12/14/09 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Web Mistress

• Options

Glad I've been helpful - mostly I just keep throwing stuff against the wall & see if it sticks. I guess the soy/chickpea thing is b/c they are both legumes. It appears as though Ari has an issue with several legumes - we suspect chickpeas & guar gum but are still working through a TED & challenges right now.

I'll PM you my email. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"