2nd Trimester
Options

Crib Question

Just wondering, how many fitted sheets for the crib are you getting? Obviously, you should have a few but how many would be appropriate?

Re: Crib Question

• Options
    I think I have 3 for W's crib...but I like 2 the best, so I rarely use the 3rd :).  Also, a great tip someone gave me, b/c its a pain to change crib sheets, and even more of a pain if it's the middle of the night and LO has thrown up or had a diaper blow-out: buy the same # of mattress pads as you have sheets.  Then, put them ALL on the mattress (pad--sheet--pad--sheet--pad--sheet etc).  When the top sheet gets soiled, you just take it and the top mattress pad off...and voila, the crib is still "made"!
  • Options
    Great idea, thanks for the tip.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have 3 for DS. Two are the pattern that matches the rest of nursery, and the other one is just a plain cotton jersey sheet..

Around 5 months old, DS became too distracted by the pictures on his sheets to nap, so I had to buy a plain colored sheet for him. Ha ha.

• Options
    We have 4... we wash it once a week, but sometimes we've had accidents and glad we had some extra.
  • Options
    I will be getting 2 or 3 fitted sheets, 1 mattress pad, and 2 Ultimate Crib Sheets. Here's how I will use them: mattress pad-->1 fitted sheet-->1 Ultimate Crib Sheet. When the Ultimate Crib Sheet is soiled in the middle of the night, I will simply remove it and replace it with the spare.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    three- you really don't need more than that.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We bought 1 and got 2 as gifts.  That's all we've needed.
  • Options
    we have three.
  • Options
    I can tell you we have used 2 with DD. We actually have 4, but haven't really ever needed the extra 2. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"