Baby Names

Nickname for Annalise

DH is a nickname kinda guy, where I am not so much.  We couldn't call her Anna because his sister is named Anna.  I was thinking Lise-y, but I don't know how I would spell it.  I know a girl whose name is Lecie and it is pronounced that way, but should we keep something that is close to the spelling of her name?

Suggestions??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nickname for Annalise

• Her middle name?
  • Anna and Annalise? Wow those are very similar. I guess you could call her Alise as a nickname. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGideonsMom:
    Anna and Annalise? Wow those are very similar. I guess you could call her Alise as a nickname. 

Well she is actually Anna Claire and refuses to let you call her anything else.  She thinks we're naming the baby after her, which she loves.  I'll let her continue to think that :)

• imagemkanderson85:

imageGideonsMom:
    Anna and Annalise? Wow those are very similar. I guess you could call her Alise as a nickname. 

Well she is actually Anna Claire and refuses to let you call her anything else.  She thinks we're naming the baby after her, which she loves.  I'll let her continue to think that :)

She sounds exactly like my SIL. My BIL and his wife named their dd Grace Marie and my SIL's mn is Marie so somehow, some way she thinks it's after her. lol

I like the thought of calling her Alise (sounds like Elise). I love this name but our dog's name is Annabelle and I'm hesitant to use for that reason. How sad and crazy, I know. lol Although, my Mom's mn is Anna and my MIL's mn is Ann so it would be nice to kill one bird with two stones. :-)  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageGideonsMom:

Anna and Annalise will not be sisters. Anna is the OP's husband's sister's name.

Clear as mud? lol

Lise? Lisa? Annie?

Or, no nickname?

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• OHH wow ok misread that one. 
  • I like pp's suggestion of using Alise as her nn!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Annie, Lise, Elise, Nalie, Lisa, Lisey, Lissy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"