Babies: 6 - 9 Months

DS's teeth are coming in in a weird order- anyone else?

Is this normal?  DS's bottom front 2 teeth came in just fine.  I expected the top 2 front teeth, the 2 directly above the bottom to be next.  But today I noticed that he just cut a top tooth that's off to the side, probably 1-2 teeth next to the two front ones.  Is this normal?  Not that I'm worried, it just seems odd. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DS's teeth are coming in in a weird order- anyone else?

• Liss_37Liss_37 member
    it's not the norm but it does happen to some babies and it's completely fine! and as odd as it may be, it's great cause I hear those teeth are some of the most painful ones

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• I totally could have written this post myself,  LO's teeth are the exact same! I suspect that is why she has been extra cranky the past couple days.  She was totally fine when her bottom two teeth came in, but she has been an absolute cranky pants for the last couple days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DS's teeth came in weird too. bottom 2, one top middle one, and then a side one came in. finally the other middle top came in followed directly by the other one to the side. So 4on top and 2 on bottom
  • yup! my DD seems to be cutting her canines first. vampire baby! i've heard it definitely happens, just isn't the norm.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS is doing this too.
  • imagerinny627:
    DS's teeth came in weird too. bottom 2, one top middle one, and then a side one came in. finally the other middle top came in followed directly by the other one to the side. So 4on top and 2 on bottom

This exactly!  Well, almost :)  DS has his bottom middle, the left top middle, one peeking through next to the left middle, and I can see the whites of the right middle and the one right of that!  He is teething all of his teeth at once!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"