TTC After a Loss

? about Prometrium

I had my first IUI today and I'm supposed to start my Prometrium pills tonight.  They have me taking two 200 mg pills a day vaginally.  I was just wondering if anyone had any words of advice.  I heard they are messy, so do you recommend laying down for a certain amount of time?  Did you experience any side effects? 

TIA!  :0) 

Re: ? about Prometrium

• My instructions said nothing so I looked it up online.  It was recommended to lye down for 20 minutes, but I think you still leaked a lot. It's really best to do it before bed time if you can, that way you aren't getting up much.  Good luck, I hope this is your cycle!
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • use pantiliners and beware of your pee.. its will have floaties in it. Sorry TMI.. but thats what happens..i also felt a little bloated and random wierd feelings that went away quickly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"