Detroit Babies

Need Help with Babyshower Location!! :-)

Hey ladies. I need some suggestions on baby shower locations. I already had my baby. He's a preemie but now my sister wants to throw me a shower and and needs a good location. We live in the Canton area but Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Livonia, Wayne, Westland, Canton, Plymouth, or Novi area will work. Thank you so much in advance.

Tyra

Re: Need Help with Babyshower Location!! :-)

• Price range and how many people?  I just had my shower at Papa Vino's in Northville at 6 Mile Rd and Haggerty.  They were absolutely wonderful!  It was $16/person and that included tax and gratuity.  Food was amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better location.  The max amount of people they can hold however is 50, so if you think you will have more people I don't think that will work.

We also looked at Buca di Beppo in Livonia as well.  They have more room, price wise it was a little more.  HTH!

Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • my baby shower was held at guilios in livonia.  it is a resturant but on sundays they rent it out privately.  it is on plymouth rd and you pick what you want served from their menu.
    Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My wedding shower was at Ernesto's in Plymouth.  They have a ton of rooms to choose from, and the food is good.  Apparently now it's the Courthouse Grille.    My baby shower was at Fox Hills and we loved it there (in the fox classic room).

I hope your baby is doing well!

• I don't have any suggestions but I hope you and your baby are doing ok!  I just read your caring bridge page- what a little miracle!  I hope you are hanging in there.  It sounds like he is in a really great place.  Good luck to you and your family!
  • I also just read your story. I will keep you guys in my thoughts.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for reading my baby's story. He's a miracle and a fighter and continues to amaze us everyday.
  • I was just at a bridal shower at the Andiamos in Livonia and it was great! Check it out! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"