2nd Trimester
Options

Dinner: Before and After PsIP

1.5lb porterhouse steak, sauteed summer squash onions and zucchini and hasselback baked potatoes. 

and after- I showed that dinner who was boss!

imageimage
Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Dinner: Before and After PsIP

• Options
    Grrrr I wasn't hungry before I saw those pics.... I am now. Thanks for that! :P
  • Options
    ougrad1ougrad1 member

I can't begin to imagine eating a fraction of that-lol.  Glad you enjoyed Skimmy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    toriitorii member

YUM!! I think all I get for dinner is leftover pasta salad and a green salad.

Your dinner looked amazing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageougrad1:

I can't begin to imagine eating a fraction of that-lol.  Glad you enjoyed Skimmy!

This baby LOVES food!!! I'm already thinking about a bowl of cereal!!! 

imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yum!!! That looks amazing.  Glad you enjoyed it :)
  • Options
    ugh i'm having an aversion to stake and almost gagged... BUT I LOVE STAKE normaly... grrrr
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"