Eco-Friendly Family

we're making a pescatarian low country boil for dinner

with shrimp, corn, potatoes, and veggie kielbasa!

what's on your dinner menu?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: we're making a pescatarian low country boil for dinner

• LOL!  Totally hilarious.  I'm making the same exact thing!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lar1203lar1203 member

imageDobie_Mama:
    LOL!  Totally hilarious.  I'm making the same exact thing!

no way! that's so funny! dh has been on me to make this forever, so i finally gave in since it's a holiday. it will be so easy to make- i don't know why we haven't done it before!

• Loading the player...
  • I know!  We haven't made it in forever, either, and I have no idea why!  Totally easy and everyone can pick what they want out of it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We're having turkey burgers, sweet potato raw fries (like thicker homemade potato chips) and salad- YUM!

ETA: Change of plans- two of our friends are moving tomorrow so apparently we're all going out to eat dinner with them... in 45 minutes... gotta love planning ahead!

Looks like the turkey burgers, SP raw fries and salad will be tomorrow night's supper!

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • We had people over and ate WAY too much food:  pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, baked beans, asian sesame salad, canteloupe, deviled eggs, and chocolate cobbler with ice cream.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lar1203lar1203 member

imagebabybird7:
    We had people over and ate WAY too much food:  pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, baked beans, asian sesame salad, canteloupe, deviled eggs, and chocolate cobbler with ice cream.

YUM.. well except for the pork:)

• yeah didn't think you'd be a fan of that.  Smile
  • uhm...pancakes Stick out tongue

ds has eaten 4 already. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • mzovocemzovoce member
    grilled corn with lime cilantro butter, grilled zucchini and squash and hamburgers. Then for dessert we're having strawberry shortcakes with berries that John picked at a farm a few days ago, yummy!
  • Brats, chips, and cake for dessert.  Yes, I realize we don't have a veggie in there... I'm counting chips as that.
  • imagepixy_stix:
    Brats, chips, and cake for dessert.  Yes, I realize we don't have a veggie in there... I'm counting chips as that.

I've been craving brats...Mmmmm!  Eat an extra for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"