TTC After a Loss
Options

FF is pissing me off

Can I please get some crosshairs?!?! Please and thank you.  This is my first month charting online - may not be so healthy for my personality!!  Apparently ignorance is bliss because I loved being able to just rely on my OPK's!  I wont even get a BFP this month because DH was gone during (supposed) O.  I just want it to look right.

Re: FF is pissing me off

• Options
    Right there with you - mine is a train wreck and it's my first time too.  I wished and wished for crosshairs, then when I got them they were noncommittal, or inconclusive, or confused, or WHATEVER.  I am not sure the online charting thing is good for my personality either - it makes me very anxious! Sad  I kept thinking if I doctored it up it might look better, but I am thinking that will defeat the purpose so I left it alone.  Good luck with yours!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The link on your ticker isnt working for me.  But, a lot of times, on your first cycle charting, they don't have your CH's until 5+DPO, since they dont have any past history to help them make an educated guess.  GL this cycle!
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the ticker...I am a computer idiot! (perhaps my charting trouble Stick out tongue)  But I think I fixed it now.  Please stalk away!
  • Options

imageMrs.EmmaLouise:
    The link on your ticker isnt working for me.  But, a lot of times, on your first cycle charting, they don't have your CH's until 5+DPO, since they dont have any past history to help them make an educated guess.  GL this cycle!

This, plus you are missing several so it probably doesn't know where to put your coverline.  You might need a few months to let it "learn" about you.  

• Options
    Good to know.  Thanks y'all!
  • Options

imageHubbyLuv:
    Can I please get some crosshairs?!?! Please and thank you.  This is my first month charting online - may not be so healthy for my personality!!  Apparently ignorance is bliss because I loved being able to just rely on my OPK's!  I wont even get a BFP this month because DH was gone during (supposed) O.  I just want it to look right.

Same frustration here hun!! Its our first month, we gotta give it a chance, and make sure we temp every day, same time...THen i'm sure we'll get crosshairs.  I had crosshairs on CD 10 initially (which totally messed up my BD timing, LoL), but a few days later it took them away...Grrrr.  But chin up, we'll get CH's next month right??

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"