TTC After a Loss

How was everyone's long weekend??

I've been off the computer this whole weekend...  Sad  What's new with you ladies, and how was your long weekend? 

I didn't do anything special, but we've had tons of company and lots of food!  Today DH and I took engagement photos for our very dear friends and had lunch at Cracker Barrel afterward!  Time to RELAX!!!!

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: How was everyone's long weekend??

• Aubs13Aubs13 member

Sounds like you've had a busy weekend!

My parents came in from CT, and DH's grandparents came in from IL to celebrate SD's 10th birthday party.  We had everyone over for game night on Thursday, pizza on Friday, and the birthday party on Saturday.  Yesterday, we took SD to a science center (her choice) for her actual birthday.  All in all, it was a fun (but tiring!) weekend!

I've been pretty useless today...lounging around in bed with my furbabies, and bumping.  DH will be home from work soon, and its time for a Criminal Minds mini-marathon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi, today I've dedicated myself to relaxin' in the sun, my only source of stress today will be who will refill my crystal light when it's empty.  Tonight we are having dinner with his fam at the OG.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• Loading the player...
  • Yay for company and food!

Spent Saturday floating on the lake, beer in hand. Camped under the stars on Sat night. But while getting ready to relaunch the boat on Sunday morning, the storms rolled in. Quickly packed everything up and headed home. Watched an awesome thunderstorm from the comfort of our couch while doing a Lost marathon, compliments of Netflix.

Went out with the girls earlier today to see SATC2.

All in all, it turned out to be a great weekend! Minus the spotting in my underwear today (11DPO).

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• kmountkmount member
    DH and FIL have been oh-so-busy redoing our kitchen.  I help a little here and there...  I finished writing a manuscript I've been working on for way too long.
    m/c 12/20/09 @ 5 1/2 weeks ~ CP 1/25/09 @ 4 weeks ~ missed m/c 4/6/10 (stopped growing @ 6 weeks, stayed with me until 10) ~Foster parent to B, 9/10-1/12~ Proud Mother of Gage Stephen, born 12/26/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • vflipovflipo member
    loooooooooong. I got off work at 1:30 on Thursday and have been soo bored. I cleaned the house, got a pedicure, and sat on my ass the rest of the time. I'm definitely ready to go back and start my new job tomorrow. Although, it was nice to be lazy for a while
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • The weather was just amazing here in Buffalo this weekend! We enjoyed it to the fullest @ The 3 diff parties we hd to attend, Fri, Sat and Sun.  Even tho i had to wrk Sat and today, weekend still rocked!!

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"