Two Under 2

InStep double jogging stroller?

Anyone have an InStep double stroller? Do they hold up well? I've decided this is the stroller I want - 

https://www.amazon.com/InStep-Safari-Swivel-Double-Jogger/dp/B002QDMOGM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1275232693&sr=8-2

I've seen it in person but haven't tried it out yet. I don't plan on jogging with both kids but like the option just in case. Plus I like this better than other side-by-side strollers I've seen. Any reviews?

Re: InStep double jogging stroller?

• amstepamstep member
    We have the single and it is definitely durable.  I have seen the double in person at a consignment sale, and it is a monster.  However, as long as you are using it outside and not worried about fitting through doors, I'd say go for it!  We love the comfy ride of our single, and I bet the boy will still be able to fit in it when he's five.  It's pretty darn solid!
  • we just got an older version one as a hand me down from a friend.  It is OK....the handle bar is alittle low and the break gets stuck.....but it will work.  Far from being like our single BOB though....  no shocks for the bumps and it is big and heavy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have an InStep at my parents' house for when we visit, and it's just fine.  Nothing fancy about it, but it has held up well and DS seems comfortable enough. 
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have it for our summer house in Maine...for going to the beach etc... We have only used it a handful of times, but I like it so far.  I did notice that the front swivel wheel sometimes shook a lot while walking.  I put it together...so I am wondering if it is a manufacturing thing...or if I need to tighten the wheel. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • p.s. I bought it at walmart and had it shipped to the store.  It was a little cheaper than amazon...
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"