Georgia Babies

Cheapest place 4 purchasing Diapers

All you experienced mamas.... I'm a pampers fan. Only diapers I like. On average, what is the cheapest store to buy diapers at? TIA

Re: Cheapest place 4 purchasing Diapers

• Also a Pampers fan, We get ours from Amazon.com. Varying with size, the cheapest we have gotten them is 13 or 14 cents a diaper. Sign up for the subscribe and save and it cuts a good percentage off. You are able to cancel the subscription after you place your order.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker image
  • We are Luv's fans.  We get them from diapers.com with free shipping.  Which is about 25 cents per diaper.
  • Loading the player...
  • You should check out this blog https://www.babycheapskate.com/ Every week they have a post on the best diaper deals.  Also be sure that you are signed up at pampers.com to receive coupons.  Your best deals are when they are on sale using a coupon so the stores will vary. 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We buy them at BJs. They also have a bunch of other baby related items that are priced well.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We liked Pampers early on too, but once he grew out of the swaddlers, we have had much better luck with Luvs and Target brand.  You may want to try Luvs b/c I found them to be very similar to Pampers in fit and absorbancy.  Also they haven't had the recent drama that Pampers has had with their newer diapers- tried those once and Gavin got a terrible rash.  I'm not sure that we'll be using those again with #2.  Whichever you decide, we always bought the Pampers and Luvs in the huge boxes at BJ's. 

• Not sure but wanted to tell you make sure you are doing the Gifts to Grow program!  Every pack/box of pampers diapers or wipes has a sticker on the inside with a code.  You sign up on their website and enter the code each time you open up a new pack.  You earn points and can get rewards and special savings, enter contests, etc.
  • I hear the is a place in the Atlanta area called Diaper Depot and it supposedly has the best deals around!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"