Pregnant after IF
Options

Pregnancy Sex...

is amazing. Everything feels so much better! LOL. Now I see why some people procreate too much. I can get used to this.
DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Pregnancy Sex...

• Options
    Haven't had it yet. :(

I've been so tired and feeling yucky and frankly, I'm afraid of bleeding. I really hope we don't turn into one of those couples that doesn't have sex the whole time I'm pregnant.

DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    I am not allowed yet...which sucks because I have been so damn horny the last 2 days.  We haven't had sex in almost 3 weeks thanks to IVF.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    smileesmilee member

image2006july15bride:
    I am not allowed yet...which sucks because I have been so damn horny the last 2 days.  We haven't had sex in almost 3 weeks thanks to IVF.

We have not had sex in 8 .5 months!!!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    smileesmilee member
    imageMrsAMR:

I've been so tired and feeling yucky and frankly, I'm afraid of bleeding. I really hope we don't turn into one of those couples that doesn't have sex the whole time I'm pregnant.

LOL... we are THAt couple! 

• Options
    I haven't had sex since December.... last time was when we managed to knock my SCH loose, and I've been on pelvic rest since then. It's been so long my DH has now stopped whining about it.
    imageimage

• Options
    smileesmilee member

imageQuizzle:
    I haven't had sex since December.... last time was when we managed to knock my SCH loose, and I've been on pelvic rest since then. It's been so long my DH has now stopped whining about it.

LOL... mine, too!  I think the poor guy just knows it is not going to happen any time soon and has resigned himself to it! 

• Options
    imagesmilee:
    imageMrsAMR:

We had sex 1 or 2 times between cycles (i was so depressed then), then the no sex restriction of IVF (well, of the 2ww, the huge ovaries canceled out the rest of it for me), then being terrified of bleeding during 1st tri, and now the SCH and pelvic rest.

we're quickly turning into that couple.  but honestly, i don't think either of us cares about it. we're close in other ways, and i'm so terrified of hurting the baby at this point, that i'll do whatever the doctor says.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Not true for everyone!!! But I'm glad you are satisfied : )
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

• Options
    I was told no nookie till heartbeat but frankly, I'm too scared to want it anyways!
  • Options
    imagesmilee:
    imageMrsAMR:

I can totally see DH and I being one of these couples too. We are waaaay too scared.

But I am glad you enjoyed yourself sarahp! 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagechaucer:
    I was told no nookie till heartbeat but frankly, I'm too scared to want it anyways!

This is what I was told too.  But I'm not scared...I can't wait!!!!  I feel like DH and I are roommates who share a bed.  I miss being close to him.

• Options
    i have had several bouts of spotting so haven't had it.  we did TRY once, but it'd been so long it was like the 1st time over again (ouch!)  i also get so nervous when i start cramping after ( even just messing around)..poor dh
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options
    imagesmilee:

imageQuizzle:

LOL... mine, too!  I think the poor guy just knows it is not going to happen any time soon and has resigned himself to it! 

lol i'm with you guys on this one....he used to ask all the time...i think he's finally given up :)  but i do feel bad for him

1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options
    I'm too scared too!! My dr just cleared us but....um.... we are not going there yet! Like pp said, we will be doing other things. :)
  • Options

Just an example of how bad it is over here- today I was making lunch for DH to bring to work and (since I have an aversion to meat) I said "I haven't handled meat in a long time".  DH says "I know, you haven't handled the meat in a long time" Indifferent

Poor DH

• Options

Sex?  I do not know what that means. 

Since our retrieval in January, we've had sex maybe three times.   We wanted to wait until our beta, then when we found out it was a great number, we wanted to wait until our first u/s.  But the day before the u/s, I had some very light spotting.

Because of that, the Dr. said wait 3-4 weeks before having sex.   So after a month, we had sex. (Ouch!) but then a few days later I had some bleeding, went to the ER and was told I had a SCH, so no sex again for a month.

Since then we've had sex like twice.  

Poor DH, I'm just not interested.

But, there are other ways I take care of him, and vice versa. Devil

TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Our baby girl is here!
  • Options
    DochasDochas member
    I much prefer our wild and crazy non-pg sex.
    TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"