Natural Birth

Who here is due in June?

since we haven't been doing the check ins lately i haven't "seen" those who are up next. 

Maybe we can have an informal weekly check in type thing to see how everyone is doing and so we know whose birth stories we'll have to look forward to soon.

I've got ~ 2 weeks left, hoping he stays put til at least the 9th because my Doula will be out of town and I haven't met her backup yet.

Re: Who here is due in June?

• I'm due sunday!

I'm trying to enjoy every day I have where little man is just mine.  I'm not in a huge hurry to get him out, although I can't wait to meet him.  I do hate the suspense of not knowing when it will happen, but a lot of that is just fear that he won't come on his own before I am faced with having to have an induction.  So we'll see =)

• Haven't really posted on this board much (if at all) but I'm due the 8th.  I'm glad they added the board - too bad we couldn't get more time on here.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    The Bee Hive Blog
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!
    25 Weeks - GOAL MET 52.2 Pounds gone! 27 Weeks Total Pounds Lost: 54.0
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm pretty sure that I'll be going in June... I'm around 34 weeks now, and with twins, it will be coming sooner than my due date.  Everyone says I'm crazy to try natural birth with twins, but several of my Dr's have been supportive.  I go in on June 2nd for another U/S and can't wait to see if baby B is transverse again!  The last time I went in they were both breech :( 

We don't really have enough money for a Doula, and the mid-wives wouldn't let me continue care at their clinic after they found out it was twins. 

Anyways, good luck to all of you ladies!  

• imageMargo415:

We don't really have enough money for a Doula, and the mid-wives wouldn't let me continue care at their clinic after they found out it was twins.

all the doulas i've ever come across have stated in their fees section that they would work with women regardless of their ability to pay, or they can barter services.  you might want to look into a student doula who needs to attend births to get certified, some of them are free.

• i am due the 28th and wish this board was here longer for me
  • I'm due this Thursday the 3rd, so hopefully I'm not around for many more check ins :-)

Blythe, born 6/5/10, and Oscar the dog (not pictured), adopted 11/16/07
  • I am due the 19th
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Due the 29th (29 days and counting), but I have a feeling that LO will not stay in there for the whole time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMargo415:

I'm pretty sure that I'll be going in June... I'm around 34 weeks now, and with twins, it will be coming sooner than my due date.  Everyone says I'm crazy to try natural birth with twins, but several of my Dr's have been supportive.  I go in on June 2nd for another U/S and can't wait to see if baby B is transverse again!  The last time I went in they were both breech :( 

Anyways, good luck to all of you ladies!  

Just as a word of encouragement, a cousin of ours recently gave birth to twins naturally and one was breech.  It was at George Washington Hospital in downtown DC so we were actually pretty surprised and very pleased for them to hear that it didn't just go autmatically to c/s and the delivery was just fine for everyone.  :-)

Hopefully you can find a doula who uses a sliding scale or maybe is a student.  Or maybe some of the Bradley books could be helpful to you & your partner (we liked the Susan McCutcheon one) - way cheaper than the class (which we also took but still really liked the info in this book and the layout of the exercises/support tips for coaches).

All best wishes for a healthy & beautiful birth!

• I'm due June 13th - a week from this coming Sunday!  :-)

• Well I was due today and nothing is happening so ... I guess now I'm due in June :)
  • I'm due tomorrow, June 1.  (My ticker was my original EDD that I never changed....)  So I suppose this means my odds of having my baby tomorrow are slim since only a small percentage of women give birth on their due date :(
  • I've got two weeks to go. LO is measuring big, so I'm really hoping I don't go much past my due date. I keep reminding myself I will likely go late because it's my first, but I'd love for her to come a tad early. 
  • Due today....and hopefully this LO will come soon-tons of contractions that have been pretty solid and from 3-5 minutes apart for 3 days straight....joy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due on the 17th! :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I'm due the 25th.  I'm enjoying our last few weeks 'together' but can't wait to meet our little girl!

I think the check-ins are a good idea!

GL with keeping her in until the 9th!  You're almost there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am!! June 25th
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due on the 4th!  I'm hoping she gets ready to go on her own because my doctor mentioned scheduling an induction today :-/
  • 9 days to go, but I have a feeling I'm going over! Trying to wrap my head around 2 weeks...
    image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Due on the 25th! I'm really really hoping LO comes closer to the 11th! Normally I would want 40 wks but we just found out that my grandfather has aggressive Stage 4 cancer so I am wanting to get home to TX ASAP!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My due date is 6/8 -ish and I am more than done with being pregnant. :)  I'm really looking forward to having a home water birth too!

Good luck to everyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"