Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Kind of ironic (beach mentioned)

This weekend was the big kick off for beach season for everyone else.

Today, for me, was the last time I saw the beach for the rest of the summer.

It's just not worth the effort to schlep myself to/from the car with beach gear, or even empty-handed.  It felt like I ran a marathon by the time I got on the beach and then back to the car at the end of the day.  I'm really starting to feel the effects of not being allowed to exercise and all of the modified rest.

Bunny 05.2008//mc 9.2009//Bubba 07.2010//mc 10.2011//
Bloggin' It

Re: Kind of ironic (beach mentioned)

• Options
    I had the same feeling today! I didn't make it to the beach but did go for a walk around town with MH and had to stop and sit on a bench every 5 minutes. I have no idea what this summer is going to feel like, but I am pretty sure I will be miserable! My friends keep insisting that we are going to go the beach everyday and I hate to break it to them that I probably won't make it! 
    Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • Options
    I hear you guys. We walked around the beach this am and I was so tired. I wish I had a pool I could just sit in all Summer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hear ya I can not do the beach with DS this summer 
    MH works a lot so if we go it is just the two of us (Jake & I) 
    It is hard lugging all of that stuff out there. Toys, chairs, bags, umbrella, food etc. 

Are there any resorts on the beach that you could just use rental chairs & only carry some towels & toys out? I did that once with DS a few weeks ago & it was much easier. 
    sorry your beach days are over :O(

Thankfully there is a water park in town (Aquatica) that has a sand beach & wave pool, DS is happy to play in the sand there. 

& on the REALLY lazy days we just go out back to the pool 
    if you lived closer you could come over :O)  
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Options
    We've been at the beach since Thursday and walking it has been killing me. I feel so big and out of shape.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"