Babies on the Brain

Operation: bind his ass up has commenced

He just ate a bunch of cheese, like 1/4 block of gouda. We have fresh bananas in the house. Pro-biotic pills in everything he drinks. This poor kid is shiiting his brains out and it needs to stop. I don't think he'll eat rice, but I am giving it a shot tonight. Poor bubba.
photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Operation: bind his ass up has commenced

• Poor kiddo.  :(  Do you think he'd be more likely to eat the rice if it's cheesy?
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Poor thing. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • imagegreenclown:
    Poor kiddo.  :(  Do you think he'd be more likely to eat the rice if it's cheesy?

Hmmm.  Maybe.  he generally doesn't like little things like rice.  I might try him with some of mine first and go from there.

• imagegreenclown:
    Poor kiddo.  :(  Do you think he'd be more likely to eat the rice if it's cheesy?
    I was just going to suggest cheesey rice... his poor tush.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Does he like applesauce? Isn't it supposed to be high fiber, easy-to-get-them-to-eat stuff?
  • imageWaitingOnTwoPinkLines:
    Does he like applesauce? Isn't it supposed to be high fiber, easy-to-get-them-to-eat stuff?

Applesauce requires a spoon.  A spoon requires a dropcloth, in the best of times.  We are also giving him those DanActive yogurts in a bottle.  He likes them (sometimes) and the yogurt helps his digetive issues.

• I'm sorry Wee. Other than the whole shiitting his brains out, are the meds at least making him feel better now? 
    imageimageimage
  • imageweelass24:

imagegreenclown:

Hmmm.  Maybe.  he generally doesn't like little things like rice.  I might try him with some of mine first and go from there.

When I was sick my mother would make me white rice with a little bit of milk and vanilla extract. I loved it as a kid, but tried it recently and almost vomited. It is nice and sweet though, he might like it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNavyClan:
    I'm sorry Wee. Other than the whole shiitting his brains out, are the meds at least making him feel better now? 

He's getting there. He's still out of sorts and not eating much, but he's a little better every day.  Now the mosquitos are feasting on him and he has a little heat rash. 

Seriously, my child cannot catch a break!

• imageweelass24:

imageNavyClan:
    I'm sorry Wee. Other than the whole shiitting his brains out, are the meds at least making him feel better now? 

He's getting there. He's still out of sorts and not eating much, but he's a little better every day.  Now the mosquitos are feasting on him and he has a little heat rash. 

Seriously, my child cannot catch a break!

Poor thing! I hope he's back to his happy healthy self soon so you guys can all get some rest.  

imageimageimage
  • Spread the applesauce on toast if he'll eat it. 
  • imageleslie13510:
    Spread the applesauce on toast if he'll eat it. 

Good idea! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"