Infertility
Options

New here

Hi ladies,

I've been lurking here a bit lately, and figured I might as well introduce myself. 

My husband had his first SA in February.  While waiting for the results, I found out I was pregnant.  Unfortunately, it didn't last and I miscarried at 7 weeks.  My OB then referred us to an RE for a repeat SA.  It showed the same results as the first: low motility and morphology.  The RE recommended IUI and all of the normal testing on me (CD 3 b/w, HSG, progesterone b/w -- all normal so far).  I'm anticipating the IUI will happen before the end of the week.

I look forward to getting to know you all.  Good luck to all of you and thanks for the knowledge I've already gained from lurking :)

Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault

Re: New here

• Options
    Welcome!  I"m sorry to hear about your loss!  I hope your stay here is short.  Good Luck with your IUI this week!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.  Welcome and good luck with your IUI.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome to the board, I hope your stay is short....

So sorry for your loss...I hope your new RE can help you get everything figured out quickly! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • Options

Welcome to the board.  I am so sorry to hear of your loss and I hope that you don't need to stay on this board long.

Best of luck with your IUI.  Also, fyi, their is an IUI check-in on Thursday that BMWwife and I run.  Please feel free to post your update on it and we will get you on the list for the next week.  :)  If you are interested.

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, but welcome and good luck. I hope you find the board informative and supportive.
    +++
  • Options
    i'm sorry for your loss.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Hi and welcome!

Best of luck with your IUI :) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options

Welcome!!

So sorry for your loss.

GL with your upcoming IUI!!

• Options

Hi and welcome! 

Good luck with your IUI this week.

Diagnosis - MIF - FUIF!
    #1 12R, 7M, 5F - 2- 3dt BFN - 1 totsicle became our DD.
    TTC#2 since 1/12
    IVF #2 - 10R, 6M, 5F - 1 5dt of a morula= BFN none to freeze.
    IVF #3 (blegh) Long Lupron Protocol
    ER 8/23 12R, 7M, 2F - 2 beautiful 3d 8/26
    +HPT 9/3 beta #1 9/10= 78.5 #2 9/12 = 136 #3 9/14 319 #4 9/17 890 #5 9/21 2119
    Little B is where he needs to be. HB 9/24. no HB 10/3. Missed m/c @ 8w. D&C 10/5 :(
    IVF #4 - Antagonist Protocol
    ER - 17R, 14M, 9F - 1 beautiful blast 12/13 (Our anniversary), 3 more FROZEN!! WOO HOO!
    +HPT 12/17 beta #1 12/27 = 1654 (um hells to the yeah), beta #2 12/31 = 6994, 1st u/s= 1/8 (fingers firmly crossed) = HB 125. You rock little one.
    Please, Please Stick. Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis love you so much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Our Totsicle is getting so big!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ej708ej708 member
    Thanks ladies.  Sorry about the post and run.  I went to the RE today for what I thought was just a follie check and ended up having the IUI today.  I'm a little concerned about the timing, but I guess all I can do now is wait!
    Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • Options
    Welcome and I am so sorry for your loss...
    May 06: Natural PG= m/c, July 09: TI= m/c, November 09: TI=BFN, December 09: IUI= c/p
    IVF#1: start stims 1/26; ER 2/8; ET 2/13= BFN; FET#1: May 2010= m/c *NEW CLINIC Jan 2011* IVF#2: start stims 1/12; ER 1/22; ET 1/27= BFN; IVF#3: TBD
    ~SAIFW/PAIFW~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"