Babies on the Brain

Mess with my napping child and you are bound to piss me the hell off.

It's a long story but essentially nobody gave a flying f*ck about my kid taking a nap while at the lake today (BIL actually said this) and so I got pissed and packed my sh!t up and left.  I was planning on staying at the lake until at least 4pm or so tonight but after that I said screw it.  My kid needs a nap.  Especially since DH is still out of town and if she's tired she will be a total bear.

We left about 20 minutes later and Em slept for about an hour in the car and is now sleeping in her bed.  I hate my selfish BILs and SILs.  They suck.

Re: Mess with my napping child and you are bound to piss me the hell off.

• that stinks. hun i'm sorry. i'd be pissed too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • SIL's 3 year old needs to sleep with the door open, so she went into the room where my kid was sleeping, put her kid in there and left the door wide open while BIL was talking as loud as he possibly could.  When someone asked him to keep it quiet since we had babies trying to sleep he said, "I don't give a flying f*ck who is trying to nap!"  I told him that I do since it's my kid and then I packed my crap and left.

I blame pregnancy hormones for getting as upset as I did, but I blame BIL for being a complete ass.  Oh and he has a kid too...who he put down for a nap right as I was leaving.  I bet he was quiet after that. 

• When people try to wake or do wake Amanda I want to gouge their eyes out.

What an Ahole.  I think you did the right thing.  She sounds like she was pretty freakin' tired.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I don't blame you.  Some people don't realize how bad some kids need their nap.  I would have done the same thing.
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • I would have been mad too, some people really don't understand or care about naps.  It's really important in our house so I hate when people don't respect that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"