Success after IF

pads after delivery-need help

Over on the 3rd someone posted which pads to buy after LO comes, people are saying use the brand you normaly use just heavy flow etc.

Well, I'm a PCOS girl and didnt get my friend on a normal basis- only when on meds. And even then I just needed something light. I dont know what to do.

Aslo, since i'm PCOS does that mean I'll have less bleeding?

I'm confused, thanks!!

Re: pads after delivery-need help

• I'm pcos and I had large LARGE amounts of bleeding. I stocked up on the pads from the hospital ( the ones that  are like a foot long ... ) they were my friends.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have PCOS too and trust me, get the big boys.  The bleeding you have doesn't have to do with AF, it is your body getting rid of all the "extra stuff" it has in it from carrying a baby.  Most bleed anywhere from 4-6 weeks post partum.  Unfortunately, it's unavoidable.  It's not so bad, though.  GL! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies, I'll stock up at the hospital and get something for home jsut incase!
  • I'm a PCOSer, too, and had a LOT of bleeded pp.  Always Infiniti Overnights were my friend (black and purple package).  They're amazing!
  • Take everything you can from the hospital! Buy the Always Overnights with wings - they are HUGE - seriously laugh out loud huge, but they are awesome! LINKY
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dana316dana316 member

I have PCOS and bled like crazy.  You need the longest pads you can find, preferably with wings. 

• Get overnight super absorbency pads in whatever brand you prefer (always, etc.) Basically pick a brand and then buy their largest pad they make! You'll go through them!
  • imageJune24Bride:
    I'm pcos and I had large LARGE amounts of bleeding. I stocked up on the pads from the hospital ( the ones that  are like a foot long ... ) they were my friends.
    ditto this. I have PCOS and bled heavily for weeks after my C-Section.
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The Always overnights worked well for me. I only needed to use them for a week and am now using Always regulars. I still had to change the overnights every few hours though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"