Parenting
Options

YAY! Just bought my tickets for Yo Gabba Gabba Live!

#6#6 member

My sister lives in Richmond and YGG is coming to Richmond.  We live 4hrs from my sister so we can drive up for the show and stay the night and come home the next day.  

Im not telling the kids until closer to Oct. because they will ask me about it EVERY.SINGLE.DAY until then if I do.  :)  They LOVE this show and watch it all the time.  

Now I need to learn how to use my sewing machine and make them all a shirt/dress with their favorite character on it.  Good thing I have until Oct. 15th.   

Anyone else going to the Richmond show?  Would be fun to meet up at least before the show.   

Re: YAY! Just bought my tickets for Yo Gabba Gabba Live!

• Options

That's so much fun!

You can take this advice for what it's worth, but we really loved doing this.
    When we went to Disney in 08 we didn't tell my SD what we were doing. We drove all night long and when she woke up we were literally pulling up. We asked her if she knew where we were and when she blinked and focused ... she realized we were at Disney. She was so excited!

You could tell your kids your just going to visit family, and then suprise them. :o) Just make sure you record their reaction ... that's the one thing we forgot to do!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    #6#6 member

OMG...what a great idea!  I can just tell them we are going to visit my sister (aka Honey to the kids) and not tell them about the show until we go inside.  Maybe if there arent alot of YGG stuff at the door we can hold off until we get seated.  :)  The will freak out!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made DD1 a Toodee t-shirt using felt and fabric glue. We made all of the YGG pillow pals that they have templates for on NickJr.com. I had leftover felt, so I scaled it down, made Toodee's face and stuck it on a blue striped t-shirt we already had. It came out really cute. They also have iron on transfer templates that you can use - I made a Foofa onesie for DD2.
  • Options

We saw them in March when they came through St. Louis.  It was a great show and Avery loved it!  he was dancin' all around!  

have a great time! 

****My boys....****
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"