Pregnant after a Loss

Need your help picking hat/thread colors

Okay, so I *really* want a knotted hat.  Ever since I saw this for Andrea Z.'s Blake, I've had it in my head to buy one.

Now, I'm ready to buy it (credit card at hand), and can't decide on colors.

I am thinking cinder hat with pomegranate and chocolate brown.  But I can't decide a) if that color combo will look good together and b) if it does look okay, which should be the name color and which should be the heart underneath the name (debating between chocolate & pomegranate).

Here is a link to all the colors available:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/47891730/personalized-baby-knot-hat-american

Here is a link to the hat itself that I want to buy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/46778333/personalized-baby-knot-hat-american

Thanks in advance for your help!!  If anyone can help with colors, I know it is all of you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need your help picking hat/thread colors

• I love that color combo!!! And I would say make the heart pomegranate and the name chocolate brown.

So cute!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Very cute! I may piggy-back on your idea and get one for my little guy too!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP/Labor/Everything Buddy: Papetvet/Erpetdoc
  • Loading the player...
  • Love it! They look so much better in person too. Everyone I have shown Blake's to loves it. The brown is a nice dark brown. *I* also love browns and pinks together. If it were for my little girl, I would get a brown hat with pink writing... But I also like your choices. Sorry for lack of formatting, I'm on my bb.
    IVF cycle 1-BPF!
    9/13/09-Twin boys born at 23 weeks due to Pprom.
    Ethan and Jacob-our beautiful angel babies lived for 11 minutes and 23 hours.
    Single embryo FET 12/2009-BFP! Blake born 8/2010 at 39 weeks after 36 hours of labor and an emergency c section < IVF 2- BPF! Due April 27th Our Story
  • imagekndeckar:

I love that color combo!!! And I would say make the heart pomegranate and the name chocolate brown.

So cute!!

This. It will be adorable! 

Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"