Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Hospital Incarceration: Day 3

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend.  For me it's day 3 of hospital bedrest, but there have been some excellent things happen today. 

First I got to ditch the IV pole with means no more magnesium (which both makes me feel like crap and makes it impossible actually crap) and no more drama with getting to the bathroom. And I also got the okay for a shower since the pole is gone.  I finally feel human again.  Plus now I can wear my own clothes.  Whoo-hoo!

Babies are still doing good.  Performing like champs on the monitors and being active depite the mag.  I am still leaking fluid, but after talking to the doctor and thinking back about the last week or so, I'm pretty sure the leak started 2 weeks ago. She said it's a good sign that things are stable so despite wanting to jump out a window because of boredom, I'm going to be positive. 

Can't wait to hear lots of exciting stories of all the fun stuff y'all did over the weekend. Have a good one.    

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!

Re: Hospital Incarceration: Day 3

• Options

If I were closer, I'd come visit and entertain you.  I'm from Ohio originally, but not planning on being home 'til the shower.  My sister actually works in the lab at Cincy Childrens' Hospital.

So glad to hear that you're able to get up and move around now.  I think there's a Law and Order marathon on TNT if that's your kind of show. 

We're working on the nursery...DH & my dad are putting together the crib as I write.  Hang in there, mama... your boys will be delightful when they get here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hang in there mama! i know it must be tough but it sounds like you're doing great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so so glad that everybody's stable and you can get off of the magnesium and are feeling better!  If it makes you feel any better, we've done nothing really at all this weekend : ).  I hope that the leaking stops and everybody stays put for a long time!
  • Options
    Big hugs... hospital bedrest is horrible.  I hope that you are there for a long time though, so those babies can keep cooking. 
    IVF cycle 1-BPF!
    9/13/09-Twin boys born at 23 weeks due to Pprom.
    Ethan and Jacob-our beautiful angel babies lived for 11 minutes and 23 hours.
    Single embryo FET 12/2009-BFP! Blake born 8/2010 at 39 weeks after 36 hours of labor and an emergency c section < IVF 2- BPF! Due April 27th Our Story
  • Options
    ugh. that sounds kinda miserable. but I am very glad you are sans pole now! Im glad the boys are still looking good! Keep your chin up!
    3 miscarriages, Infertility, & Premature Birth Abigail and Adalynn born @ 25w1d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers FAQ: Resources for New NICU Moms
    FAQ: My Friend Just Had a Preemie, How Can I Help?
  • Options

Glad they ditched the evil magnesium and IV pole!  Woohooo.

I hope you get some visitors today.

My parents and sister are coming over to our house to help me deal with my incarceration.  :)  They even bought all of the food for the cookout (sweet!).

Big hugs!!

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • Options

So glad you have some new found freedom with the ditched IV pole.

Tell them babies to keep hanging in there. 

Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • Options
    Yay for being pole free and taking real showers(those are just heaven). So glad your boys are doing well! Being trapped in the hospital is horrible but I hope your boys can cook longer!
    Married 6/30/07, TTC 9/07,Mc 12/07, Mc #2 10/8/09,Twin boys 11/30/10, seperated 8/11image
    "Our greatest glory isn't in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
    8/24/09 3rd cycle on 50mg Clomid= BFP 9/23/09 =10/8/09 m/c #2 at 6wks 2days 3/9/10 4th Cycle on 50mg Clomid = BFP 4-5-10 200mg prometrium 2xdaily 1st beta/progesterone 10dpo=43 2nd beta 13dpo=339 u/s 4/16=5wks 3days single visible sac and fetal pole h/b 4/28=Suprise it's Twins! 150 and 127 bpm Labor Buddy to Sonadora and Strunella
    cleaning2
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Craft Blog *~* Loss/Pg Blog: PM me if you'd like to read along *~*Bfp Chart imageimage
  • Options
    I'm glad things are stable!
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hospital bed rest would suck. I hope that you find SOMETHING to entertain you. Maybe a guest or two will visit and make your day better!

Glad that your LO's are doing well. 

Hang in there!

• Options
    Sorry for the boredom, but glad everyone is stable! Rest up and watch some trashy tv!
    Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"