North Dakota Babies
Options

No longer Private

So after almost two years of having a private blog I've decided to make it public.  I have lots of family members who are older who don't understand the whole signing in to read concept so this will make it easier for them to keep up to date on everything.  Link in siggy for anyone else who enjoys follwing blogs.

Re: No longer Private

• Options

Yay!

While I'm sure if I asked you'd have given me permission (I hope?) I kept  forgetting to mention it...and, I am updating my reader today! ;)

• Options
    You have been added.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow...that safari drive must have been amazing!  Those animals were beautiful.  What did Addison think of them?
  • Options
    imagedexspsandqs:

Yay!

While I'm sure if I asked you'd have given me permission (I hope?) I kept  forgetting to mention it...and, I am updating my reader today! ;)

Of course I would've given you permission!!Smile

• Options

imagealeikela:
    Wow...that safari drive must have been amazing!  Those animals were beautiful.  What did Addison think of them?

She was amazed with them the first 10 minutes, then she got bored so since we were only going 5 mph we took her out of the car seat for a little while and she could get a better view.  That too only lasted 10 minutes.  The rest of the drive she played in her car seat with her toys...lol.

• Options
    Yeah,I can see your blog from my phone now!! wahoo
  • Options
    LOVE IT!  Now I have something to keep me busy at work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"