1st Trimester

Intro

Hi everyone!

I just got my BFP yesterday after peeing on every stick I could get my hands on. I still don't quite believe it yet. This will be our first baby and we're super excited. 

Last night before I went to bed, I started spotting (brown) and there's still some spotting this morning. I'm trying not to be too nervous, as I know this can be normal, but it's hard! I spoke with the OB on call this morning and she said it could be implantation bleeding, so I'm just keeping an eye on it for now. Please think some good thoughts for me! 

Hoping for a sticky baby and looking forward to getting to know you ladies better. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
m/c 6/10 
missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13

Re: Intro

• Welcome and Congrats!  Hopefully the spotting will pass!
  • Welcome lady! I had some brown spotting almost all week and my betas are progressing normally. I think it's fairly common and no need to worry :) I know... Easier said than done
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • welcome and congrats! thoughts and prayers that the spotting will stop!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations! hopefully the spotting will stop soon
  • Lkat17Lkat17 member
    Thanks so much, ladies! I really appreciate the kind words and support. I'm feeling much more optimistic this afternoon.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"