Baby Names

Please vote on my names!

My list is linked below.  TIA for voting!

https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9664177

--Amanda--
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Please vote on my names!

• That was THE most random (and long) list of names I have ever seen!

Please tell me you are not seriously considering using the name "Jayke" for a girl?!

My favorites are:

Boy: Noah Riley, Austin Ryan, Nolan Scott, Jacob, Mason

Girl: Julia, Chloe, Charlotte, Elaina Madeline, Abby Nicole (although I prefer Abigail with nn Abby)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • imagemj.reilly:

You give a link to your profile, not a name list. The link asks us to log on.

I would go back and try the link again.

Oops! Thanks for letting me know.  Here's the new link.  Hope this one works.

--Amanda--
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelovemytwoboys:

That was THE most random (and long) list of names I have ever seen!

Please tell me you are not seriously considering using the name "Jayke" for a girl?!

My favorites are:

Boy: Noah Riley, Austin Ryan, Nolan Scott, Jacob, Mason

Girl: Julia, Chloe, Charlotte, Elaina Madeline, Abby Nicole (although I prefer Abigail with nn Abby)

Sorry, I had the wrong link posted.  Apparently it brought you to someone else's list.

--Amanda--
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemusictchr25:

Oops! Thanks for letting me know.  Here's the new link.  Hope this one works.

HA! That's a different list than I got when I clicked on "View My Names" from your profile page. I'm really confused now! I'll vote on this list too though :)

Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • imagemusictchr25:

Sorry, I had the wrong link posted.  Apparently it brought you to someone else's list.

My favorites from your list are:

Girl: Clara, Avery Kate, Kyla (I'm not sure that I'm familiar with this name, but I think I like it!)

Boy: Carson, Jack, Riley, Rowan (if this spelling is used instead of Rowyn)

Although most of these names are nms, I'm glad to know you aren't considering "Jayke" for your girl name ;)

Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • I love the name Avery Kate for a girl. And Rowan for a boy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My favorites are Jack and Adelynn.
  • Wow you sure do have a lot of names there!

I really like Avery Kate.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like Carly and Jack the best.
  • Purposely misspelling a name is NMS.  You've done a lot of that on your list.  Good luck finding the name you like!

• I think I voted no for all but 4 names.  i'm sorry, but most of those are terrible.
  • Most of your names are not my style.  I do like Adelyn but without the extra n.  But I won't flame you for liking things I don't!  I'd just caution you against names that need a pronounciation guide.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • pawcallpawcall member

imagevegetarian_chica:
    I think I voted no for all but 4 names.  i'm sorry, but most of those are terrible.

This.  I like Carly, Carson, Cooper, and Jack.  I'm way not into misspelling names on purpose.

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• imagevegetarian_chica:
    I think I voted no for all but 4 names.  i'm sorry, but most of those are terrible.

Me too. We just have very different styles. The only girl name I like is Avery Kate. Of your boy names, I only like Riley.

Please please please don't name your boy something that ends in -yn....it's bad enough for girls, but truly tragic for boys. 

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"