Trouble TTC

~~UMichGirl~~

I hope you are still here!  YGPM!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~~UMichGirl~~

• I am here!  I wish I was outside enjoying this beautiful weather before the storms roll in.  Just got done laying on the couch for several hours watching a movie.  I am miserable, so I think my plans for the rest of the day will consist of going back and forth from the couch to the chair to my bed!  Sad

::Off to check PM now!::

(P.S. I saw your post about your trigger--Glad it went well!)

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageUMichGirl:

I am here!  I wish I was outside enjoying this beautiful weather before the storms roll in.  Just got done laying on the couch for several hours watching a movie.  I am miserable, so I think my plans for the rest of the day will consist of going back and forth from the couch to the chair to my bed!  Sad

Thanks!  I am so sorry you are not feeling well.  I hope that your cold goes away soon.  I will see you soon!

• Loading the player...
  • imagescherpha:
    imageUMichGirl:

I am here!  I wish I was outside enjoying this beautiful weather before the storms roll in.  Just got done laying on the couch for several hours watching a movie.  I am miserable, so I think my plans for the rest of the day will consist of going back and forth from the couch to the chair to my bed!  Sad

Thanks!  I am so sorry you are not feeling well.  I hope that your cold goes away soon.  I will see you soon!

Thank you, I hope so too.  Smile  I just checked out that link you sent me with the video.  Zip it!  I have NO problem getting shots/blood draws/etc since I've had to have so much over the past year.  But thinking about doing that to myself...I know I can do it, but still... Zip it!  I'm going to show that to DH later and see what his reaction is to do it for me....I'm glad, at least for this time, that my RE is doing the shot.  I'm glad you said it went well for you!

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a total needle weenie and it was not bad at all.  A little pinch when the needle went in, the another when he injected the meds, and a final one when the needle came out.  It was fast!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"