Cincinnati Babies
Options

let me tell you ladies what is attractive

Being 6 months pregnant and on crutches. S E X Y! :)

I missed the last step going down the stairs off our back porch, rolled my foot and broke it. I am so talented.

Re: let me tell you ladies what is attractive

• Options
    Oh no! That's awful! Sad  How long do you have to be on crutches?
    ~Amanda
    Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That stinks!!  I hope it heals quickly.  Hang in there!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OUCH. :( I hope it heals quickly! That sucks big time. 
  • Options
    Thanks! I have to go to a podiatrist this week and they will give me a game plan. I guess the fracture is in some odd spot and if it doesn't heal correctly I might need surgery. :( SOOO I am taking it easy.
  • Options
    Oh no! I hope you get good news from the podiatrist and that you heal well and quickly!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    oh no you poor thing. I feel down the second to last step of our stairs when I was in high school and broke my ankle. It sucks and you don't even have a legitimate story behind the cruches. You could make up a crazy mama bear story involving someone touching your belly :) Hope you're back on your feet soon.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Options
    That is just miserable. I am so sorry.  I hope you heal up quickly.  Not fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We really should hang out this week:)  We'd be a sight to see!  (See my post above).  I hope your'e off of your crutches quickly.  I can't imagine being on crutches and having a toddler right now!  
  • Options
    Oh no!  I hope you're able to heal quickly.  I can imagine that crutches + toddler + pregnant belly = no fun at all.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww! I hope you don't need surgery! That would suck! I hope you heal fast.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"