Parenting
Options

Adios tooth number 7!

And we have a confirmed missing tooth in my SDs mouth! Just lost tooth number 7 while brushing her teeth! (She'd been asleep for 1.5 hours in the car on our ride home from granma's. No body think we let her stay up until 11!!) They are starting to come out so fast I didn't even realize that one was loose! Smile

Oh lord, the tooth fairy only has 3 bucks in her pocket!! CRAAPPP (We've been giving 5! BTW how much do you give for teeth? Is 5 too much? That's how much her mom gave her for her first one).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Adios tooth number 7!

• Options
    How old is she?  I remember getting a dollar for each tooth and a couple of bucks for capped teeth : ) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She is 7. I got a dollar too, but it seems like everything is going up. I wouldn't have given 5 bucks if the first tooth had come out at our house. Luckily we have a huge thing of quarters so the tooth fairy gave her three dollar bills and two bucks in quarters. (Ironically we just bought her a new piggy bank at target yesterday ... so I was like "Look the tooth fairty must have seen your new piggy bank and left you some quarters!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    glad it all worked out...wanted to see how long we had until that phase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would say $5 is fine for a first tooth and $1 for each tooth afterward is plenty.
    Marcey
    Kaden William 11/4/06 and Dawson Michael 6/30/10
    Dawson's first birthday - at the zoo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"