Trouble TTC

What a wonderful weekend!!

DH and I spent Friday, Saturday and today in Northwest Michigan ... doing a mini tour of 4 wineries and just a lot of much needed rest and relaxation!

I changed my picture to my favorite one from our trip ... :)

We actually loved it so much that we're going back in September for our anniversary! I'm so excited!

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: What a wonderful weekend!!

• MisNMisN member
    Sounds like a great weekend!  Any favourite wines you recommend?
  • "Up North"!!  I love going up north.  Growing up, my family would spend at least 2 weeks up in the Glen Arbor/Traverse City area.  Love, love, love it!  I also spent several weeks for 4 summers at Interlochen (I played the violin).  DH and I try to get up there at least once a year still!  We LOVE going in the fall!  The colors are amazing!
    Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMisN:

I think the wines were the best at 45 North ... though we bought 12 bottles between the 4 wineries and the hard cider brewery. I prefer reds, DH prefers whites. My most favorite was the 45 Red and DH's favorite was the Un-Wooded Chardonney. We also visited Cherry Republic, Willow Vineyards, Black Star Farms and Tandem Ciders.

Other wines I'd recommend are Riesling, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Franc, from the wineries we visited :)

Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

• imageUMichGirl:
    "Up North"!!  I love going up north.  Growing up, my family would spend at least 2 weeks up in the Glen Arbor/Traverse City area.  Love, love, love it!  I also spent several weeks for 4 summers at Interlochen (I played the violin).  DH and I try to get up there at least once a year still!  We LOVE going in the fall!  The colors are amazing!

This is EXACTLY why I'm excited to go back in late September!!!

• MisNMisN member
    imagefirewife9278:

imageMisN:

I think the wines were the best at 45 North ... though we bought 12 bottles between the 4 wineries and the hard cider brewery. I prefer reds, DH prefers whites. My most favorite was the 45 Red and DH's favorite was the Un-Wooded Chardonney. We also visited Cherry Republic, Willow Vineyards, Black Star Farms and Tandem Ciders.

Other wines I'd recommend are Riesling, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Franc, from the wineries we visited :)

Thanks!  Sounds great.  I'll watch out for 45 North!

• imageLovedByHim316:

Hey! Glad you had a nice weekend! We just got home from up north after some brutal traffic on 94.

I paged you a few days ago after noticing that we're doing the same study with the Southfield clinic! Not sure if you saw that?

No, I didn't see it, I'm sorry!!! I've been away from a computer since Thursday though. I'll PM you my email address :)

We didn't have any traffic on M10 or 75 ... and the rest was all county roads. I think we got lucky!

• Sounds like a great weekend!!!  MH and I went to some wineries in the finger lakes region of NY 2 years ago and we had a great time too!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That does sound like a great weekend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"