January 2011 Moms

I got a pressie today!

My aunt and cousins came to visit today as they'd never seen our place or my animals and they wanted to come by.  They came and gave me a present.  How flipping cute is this? It's a Winnie the Pooh plush stacker toy.

cute 

Re: I got a pressie today!

• Awww I love Winne the Pooh...so much so that when I was in High School I redecorated my room in Classic Pooh, it would make an adorable nursery actually.

Is that your baby's first toy or did you already buy stuff?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love it!  Does your whole family know that you're pregnant?  How fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've bought stuff but it was all carriers, clothes, or a baby blanket.  This is his/her/their (don't have a clue yet) very first toy!  Piglet and Pooh have a little bell inside that when you shake the toy they make noise.  Winnie the Pooh was in my top 2 choices for the nursery.  I think we have a winner!  The nursery is already painted brown on bottom and yellow on top and would be perfect for a Winnie the Pooh room (which is why I painted it those colors).  Guess I'll be buying some more vinyl and the Winnie the Pooh cartridges for the Cricut so I can start decorating Wink
  • Oh and yes everyone knows.  I couldn't hold it in, I know you are supposed to but I couldn't I gabbed to everyone that has come across my path.
  • imageDaniGirl0517:
    Oh and yes everyone knows.  I couldn't hold it in, I know you are supposed to but I couldn't I gabbed to everyone that has come across my path.

How exciting!  I don't blame you one bit!  It's been easy for me to keep it a secret because everyone in my family lives in a different state.....and I want to tell people in person.

• Aw, love it! I saw this at BRU and told SO I wanted it for #2 :)
  • It's absolutely adorable:).
  • imageitsmegin:

so much so that when I was in High School I redecorated my room in Classic Pooh, it would make an adorable nursery actually.

I still have my comforter from college, it was a classic pooh, love him :-) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Don't feel guilty for telling.  It's your pregnancy, who cares how long people think you should wait.  Look at you Mrs. Creative using the cricut to decorate the room.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • So agree with above poster. There is no perfect time to tell everyone and people need to let go of that so called rule. All of my immediate family and close friends knew within a week and Facebook found out last night and that was my way of telling more distant family and friends. Whether I'm 8 weeks or 8 months, I'm pregnant and feel I should celebrate. I can't worry about the what ifs'. 

That toy is precious! :-) My aunt got our baby his/her first toy and it's adorable too.  

• I have to admit, I came into this post just because I was wondering wtf a "pressie" is - haha.  But looking at the post count, I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one. 

It's very cute though :)

• That is so cute!!  The In-Laws sent over a BRU gift card today and I am tempted to go shopping and buy our first baby items =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"