January 2011 Moms

Cautiously introducing myself...

Hi girls! I am cautiously introducing myself because I have my 1st betas back and they were ok, but not the 2nd yet. I should find out the results tomorrow. My progesterone was low, so my OB has started me on Prometrium. I've had 2 chemical pregnancies in the last 6 months, so I'm very nervous about this one and really want it to be my sticky baby!!

I am a regular on the TTCAL board and now am starting to post more on PgAL, but I look forward to getting to know all you girls that are also expecting in January.

Oh, and also when I calculated my due date it was January 30th, so I suppose there is a good chance that I'll deliver in February, but I'm gonna stick with Jan. for now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cautiously introducing myself...

• Welcome and good luck. =)  Lots of us are on Prometrium.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Welcome and congrats! Good luck w/ beta #2!

Married 12.9.06

DD born 1.6.11

TTC #2 since 7.12

• Loading the player...
  • Hey!!

I remember you from the ttcal board.. WELCOME!!!  and Congrats!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey kndeckar, I recognize you from TTCAL. Congrats and welcome to the board. T&P that this is your take home baby. 
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • imagecompanion cube:
    Hey kndeckar, I recognize you from TTCAL. Congrats and welcome to the board. T&P that this is your take home baby. 

Thanks!! It's so good to see you TTCAL girls on here! Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome and congrats!!  It's good to see so many TTCAL ladies over here.

BFP #1 12/28/09 D&C 2/15/10
    BFP #2 DS
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #3 5/13/12 M/C 6/10/12
    BFP #4 8/12/12 M/C 8/18/12
    September 2012 - 2.5mg Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFP #5 Beta #1 - 61 @ 12 dpo, Beta #2 - 183 @ 14 dpo, Beta #3 - 1466 @ 19 dpo
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageKEW1982:
    Welcome and congrats!!  It's good to see so many TTCAL ladies over here.

Yay! It's great to see you here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Welcome and congrats!
    *DS born at 31 weeks due to pPROM- November 2010-our little miracle! 

*TFAS since May 2014 
    *Early miscarriage-Sept 2014

• Happy you're here!  Congrats!

• CeefomeCeefome member

Congratulations and welcome.  I just started prometrium on Friday.

You can always visit both birth boards, too.  I don't think anyone would fault you for that with a Jan. 30 due date!

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Congrats and welcome.  Here's to a H&H 9 months!

• Welcome and congrats!!!  I was a regular on TTCAL as well as I remember you. 

I understand your hesitation. I am just over 7 weeks and we go for the u/s tomorrow, I doubt I will sleep tonight!!!

GL!!!

• Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the board!  Good luck with your second round of betas! :)
  • Stay with us in January!! I'm glad you are introducing yourself over here and I see you got the badge set up! Keep us posted on the 2nd betas. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

It's totally understandable to be nervous. I'm just now starting to feel better about things. Congrats again and welcome to January!

• mchupiemchupie member
    Welcome and congrats!  I hope this is your sticky baby :)
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • welcome and good luck! I hope this is your sticky baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"