Trouble TTC

Celine Dion is having twins!!

2011 Race Schedule! 2/20/11-Flat 5k Foxboro-28:10 3/5/11-Irish 5k Pawtucket-26:57 PR!!!! 3/19/11-St.Pats 5k Providence-26:59 7/4/11-Harvard Pilgrim 10k Foxboro-1:00:00 Instant PR!! 8/7/11-Rock-n-Roll 1/2 Marathon Providence-2:11:07 Instant PR! 10/10/11-Tufts 10k for Women Boston-????

Re: Celine Dion is having twins!!

• Wow, I hope she continues to have a healthy pregnancy.  Although she's a celebrity with more money than I could imagine, she's been through an awful lot with her struggle, and I can't imagine 6 IVFs.  Good luck to her!

• I knew that they had to have IVF to have their first son, but I cannot begin to image what it has been like for them going through 6 IVF's to get pg this time. I wish her all the best for a healthy pregnancy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • ams8099ams8099 member

She was on Oprah a while back and said that she had been through 4 IVFs (at that point) and I think she might  had said she has m/c or two.

I think it's wonderful that she is so open about IF. I wish more celebrities would follow her example.

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm thrilled for her.  I can't imagine the amount of heartache she's experienced prior to this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"