Trouble TTC

DUB 626.8

Call me crazy, but while i sit here and wait for provera to bring on AF all i can do is sit and read and think. I was looking over the lab slip for the b/w that the RE wants from me on CD 3. Most of the things he is testing i Recognize in his shorthand.. but this one under "Diagnosis"  - "DUB 626.8. It is the only thing under the diagnosis column checked, so all i can do is think he has me somewhat figured out. Anyways, i Goggled this DUB thing and really am scared/ confused... at a loss. I guess im wondering if any of you ladies have it, have heard of it, or really know anything about it. it is also called Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding. thank you all for any insight on this. DH also thanks you since ill be talking to him about it nonstop :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!

Re: DUB 626.8

• I don't have any specific details about Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding, but it sounds like your doctor is using a CPT code.  FWIW, the CPT codes aren't necessarily a diagnosis.  I'm a physical therapist and we use the CPT code for "lumbago" for anything from low back pain to sciatica to a herniated disc.  Some of the CPT codes can be specific, but sometimes they're a little generic.  I would guess that if you've ever had irregular or unusual cycles, it likely falls under a general category of "Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding."  It's likely more a description of symptoms than a diagnosis.  I wouldn't sweat it.
  • Insurance companies require diagnostic codes in order to cover tests.  This code was probably used out of convenience to insure your insurance covers the test.  I wouldn't worry about it...GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ahh thanks so much ladies! With nothing but sitting and waiting i begin to over analyze... Something i normally wouldn't do. Thank you for keeping me sane! *hugs to you all*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"