Georgia Babies

Dear JCrew

You have crossed over to ridiculous.   I really love your gorgeous leather flip flops (oh, excuse me - "capris"), but there is no way I am paying $50 - 108 for a pair of flip flops.   

I used to love you so much, but I think you think a little too highly of yourself these days.     

Re: Dear JCrew

• K&P414K&P414 member
    I agree! They used to be so much more reasonable. Not cheap, but at least not offensive. Crew Cuts is overpriced too but they have pretty good sales.
  • I splurge on their swimsuits and do the rest of my J.Crew shopping at the outlet when I go to my hometown.  The rest is way too ridiculous.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • GTJessGTJess member
    I love jcrew and always stock up when they have their 20 or 30% off sales.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Agreed!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I love JCrew but the wallet does not.  I did get a super cute dress for $40 at the outlet the first price $134.  That was never going to happen at that price I had to think about it at it for $40.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Amy_729Amy_729 member
    I agree with you. Their prices used to be high, but in the past few years they have become absurd. I shop there, but I refuse to pay full price for anything.
  • Indeed. That's why I started looking for alternatives that are close to their style.

Land's End Canvas is pretty close especially with their cardigans.

Loft has some shirts/tops similar to what they carry. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"