Multiples
Options

Girls are already spoken for... ; )

We visited one of our favorite family-owned restaurants last night and the older lady working there was so excited that we have identical girls because she has identical grandsons (one month older than our girls).  She said "I found the perfect prom dates!"  When hubby went to pay the bill he was holding Mary and the lady told her coworker "This is my future granddaughter-in-law!"  LOL : D  I love it when old ladies are like that!
~Crystal~ SAHM to Sam (5), Hugh (3), Mary & Grace (22 months) : )

Re: Girls are already spoken for... ; )

• Options
    Babsie7Babsie7 member
    How cute! Sounds like the perfect match!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KMB7KMB7 member
    Too Cute!
    TTC since 7/06, found out about PCOS on 8/31/06 Dec.2007~ Metformin 1500mg, prenatals, Femara 2.5mg)(cd3-7), Gonal F 100iu(cd5-?) and Ovidrel with TI. DH~ antibiotics to improve motility (cd1-10)
    Beta #1 15dpo 298, Beta #2 18dpo 1048
    Family Blog
    Infertility Blog
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That would be too crazy if they did end up with ID brothers.
  • Options

imageAussie*s_Mom:
    That would be too crazy if they did end up with ID brothers.

This.  That would be crazy.  But VERY cute story! :) 

• Options
    #6#6 member

A lady in my are has id boys and we have already made plans to arrange their weddings! :)  They are slightly younger than my girls but tooo tooo cute!  We ran into each other at a festival and her boys were hugging my girls.  Too cute!  

BTW....your girls are gorgeous!   LOVE your siggy pic of them!  Such pretty little girls!   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"