Georgia Babies
Options

Anyone have a Queen bed they want to get rid of?

B and I are looking into buying one of his employee's a queen bed set for him and his wife. We just found out at 8 months pregnant they have been sleeping on the floor on a futon mattress. They are the sweetest couple just don't have a ton of money. He is such a hard worker. I am looking on CL but, just figured maybe someone on here might need to get rid of something too. Thanks. 

You can email me at rara855 at comcast dot net.

Re: Anyone have a Queen bed they want to get rid of?

• Options
    Try freecycling.org. There are groups in most counties in metro Atlanta. I hope that you find one for your employee! Goodwill or the Salvation Army may have something cheap, too.
  • Options
    Look at mattress 4 you on Roswell road. We bought from them last week. I remember seeing a queen set for $250.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    i am sitting on a spare queen bed right now (well, a mattress and box spring) that is living in my rec room....it's several years old....maybe 8, but it's a bed! email me if you are interested....code3chica@yahoo.com....i'll give it to you for $25 if you can come haul it away!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"