Detroit Babies

Registry besides Babies R Us?

We're having a rather large shower and we're going to register somewhere else besides BRU... Anyone else register somewhere else and can give me feedback on your experience there and their policies?

TIA :)

Re: Registry besides Babies R Us?

• I think I worded it a little funny... we plan on registering at BRU but wanted ideas for additional stores to register at.  I hope that helps :)
  • Target

Pottery Barn Kids

I have heard that Bed Bath and Beyond now carry baby items too.

• Loading the player...
  • omg I haven't seen you in forever! (I remember you from the knot!) Congrats on having a baby!

there is a buybuybaby going in in Utica. You can register there.

imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I didn't know you were pregnant!!  Congratulations (I just e-mailed you, fyi).

I think there's a way you can do a registry/wishlist off Amazon.  They have some really good prices, especially on Fisher Price stuff.  I found a lot of the items that were on my BRU registry were $20-$50 cheaper through Amazon.  Plus they usually offer free shipping, which works well for any OOT people who want to ship gifts.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think you can do a registry on https://store.BabyCenter.com

• The buy buy buy in Utica will not be open til Jan 09 or later...boo! There is a Right Start in sterling heights in the Partidge Creek mall, they have a lot of stuff I could not find at BRU.
  • surprisingly, burlington coat factory has a huge baby section (furniture, etc). It is a little disorganized but I had no problem printing off a registry and purchasing a shower item. HTH
  • JC Penney, Kohls, Target.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we registered at target too.  buy buy baby is opening soon in canton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"