Multiples

What did you/will you wear to your shower?

link in post if possible please  Smile

Re: What did you/will you wear to your shower?

• had my shower at about 25 weeks and since nothing fit i got a cuuute top and maternity jeans...

BUT my BFF who was throwing the shower made shirts!

me: "I've got two peas in my pod" with a picture of peas in the pod

DH: "I'm the father of the two peas in her pod!" same pic

DS: "Im the big brother of the two peas in mommy's pod!" same pic

they were soooo freakin cute and all on cute matching gray shirts. i am so mad that i cannot wear mine anymore!  

<3 Mommy to Markhas Aiden 10-4-06 Born at 29 weeks & Spontaneous Twins, Mackayla Grace and Braylon Deion 3-12-10 Born at 36 weeks 1 day <3 <a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e78/sejabernathy/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketMY B.L.O.G. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersa> Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ougrad1ougrad1 member

Jeans and really cute maternity top with my first.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I wore a dress I got from Target for $24.99.  I don't know why I'm having trouble getting a link to the exact dress but it was called Liz Lange for Target Maternity Floral Print Puff Sleeve Dress.  It wasn't anything too exciting but I only wore the dress once so I'm glad I didn't spend a lot of $!  Target has quite a few cute dresses for cheap.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • benkaribenkari member

I had capris and a top.  Not much to choose from when you live way up here 2 hours from the closest mall or when you are sooooo huge!  Here's a pic from the shower.  I was 24 weeks...8 weeks before delivery day!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Visit our blog at www.benandkarisjourneytoparenthood.blogspot.com
  • jbl126jbl126 member
    A dress from the GAP with flip flops as none of my other shoes fit and I was lucky to get my feet in them.
  • My shower is next Saturday and I'm going to be wearing capri's and a cute maternity tank with flip flops. I want to look cute but at the same time be really super comfy.

• I wore a cute dress with boots because it was winter.
  • Thanks, girls! I bought a silky/flowy shirt from target today and plan to wear it with khaki capris and flip flops/sandals.

• Excellent question.  My shower is this weekend, and I'm having the hardest time picking something out.  Dresses are most comfortable and most appropriate (both for the occasion and season), but I look/feel HUGE in a dress.  I'll be slightly uncomfortable in jeans if it means I don't feel like a circus freak with the giant tummy.  Plus, I'm a firm believer that pregnant people can wear whatever the hell they want. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"