Trouble TTC
Options

Clomid users

Quick question: What day do you usually O on your own after your last Clomid pill?

I was just curious! Thanks ladies, have a wonderful Sunday afternoon. :)

~Melanie

TTC since July '09
Diagnosed with PCOS Feb '10
6/2010 - Natural M/C - made it to 5 weeks
10/2010 - D&C - made it to 7 weeks
6/2011 - Natural M/C - made it to 6 weeks
4/2012 - BFP! Beta#1 1401 20DPO
Beta #2 4327 24DPO
U/S 6w6d 134bpm heartrate! Baby Gummybear!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Clomid users

• Options
    Personally, CD14 on average.  But you can't base what your body will do according to everyone's answers.  Everyone is on different doses, taking it different days, etc.  Aren't you being monitored?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is my first cycle taking clomid and I am ovulating late according to my usual ovualtion day.  In the past 13 months, I have ovulated on cd 13-15.  Today is cd 14 and still a very negative opk.  If no positive tomorrow, I trigger tomorrow night.  So for me, this cycle, looks like I am ovualting later thanks to clomid (or other reasons).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesb78:
    This is my first cycle taking clomid and I am ovulating late according to my usual ovualtion day.  In the past 13 months, I have ovulated on cd 13-15.  Today is cd 14 and still a very negative opk.  If no positive tomorrow, I trigger tomorrow night.  So for me, this cycle, looks like I am ovualting later thanks to clomid (or other reasons).

You're just going to trigger without knowing whether you have any mature follies?

• Options

I ovulated CD14 - but like Gym said - everyone is different. I knew ovulation was coming because I was being monitored.

• Options
    I ovulated on clomid between CD21-25.  Good luck!
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Options
    imagekdodge423:

Read it.

Seriously.

Yep I've read that and it's a great eye-opener! I literally was just curious as to how many days after the last pill of Clomid everyone ovulates. I wasn't trying to figure out when I personally was going to ovulate by the answers, not by any means. Thanks though!

~Melanie

TTC since July '09
    Beta #2 4327 24DPO
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemelaniejt:
    imagekdodge423:

Read it.

Seriously.

Yep I've read that and it's a great eye-opener! I literally was just curious as to how many days after the last pill of Clomid everyone ovulates. I wasn't trying to figure out when I personally was going to ovulate by the answers, not by any means. Thanks though!

Are you being monitored? I'm honestly not trying to be snarky - its just that I am on Clomid with my OB until I have my RE appt and I know how hard it can be to get the monitoring. But when it comes to your health (as shown by the above post) you have to PUSH and PUSH until you get it or not take the Clomid. It's too risky.  Also the monitoring will help you time sex appropriatley to make the best of the Clomid.

And like I said earlier - I ovulated on CD 14 - but that was 7 days after my last pill to clarify more for you.

• Options
    imageLilystar82:
    imagemelaniejt:
    imagekdodge423:

Read it.

Seriously.

Are you being monitored? I'm honestly not trying to be snarky - its just that I am on Clomid with my OB until I have my RE appt and I know how hard it can be to get the monitoring. But when it comes to your health (as shown by the above post) you have to PUSH and PUSH until you get it or not take the Clomid. It's too risky.  Also the monitoring will help you time sex appropriatley to make the best of the Clomid.

And like I said earlier - I ovulated on CD 14 - but that was 7 days after my last pill to clarify more for you.

I was not being monitored up until this cycle. :)

~Melanie

TTC since July '09
    Beta #2 4327 24DPO
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagegymnst1013:

imagesb78:

You're just going to trigger without knowing whether you have any mature follies?

I had an ultrasound on Friday and the RE nurse said that I wasn't ready to trigger that night.  The RE said to use opk's all weekend.  If they were positive, to come in the next day for IUI.  If it was still negative by Monday at 8pm, to trigger.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"