Georgia Babies
Options

Seriously???? BF on beach story-

So I was under my umbrella... nursing Caleb under the nursing cover when this lady and her 18 year old daughter come over wanting to see the baby. So I respond telling the mother that I was nursing at the moment. What does she do??? She lifts up the cover and says "I dont mind".....

HA! Well I do!

My husband just about died.  He was very surprised on how calm I remained. But goood lord people...

Re: Seriously???? BF on beach story-

• Options
    W...T...F???

• Options
    Wow.  I probably would have gone a little crazy on her.   WTF?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you friggin kidding me? I would have slapped her for sure! People are weird and rude. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

OMG!!!  Wow the nerve of some people!  But at least she didn't say gross or something rude.  I would have just died!

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My eyes got huge reading this.  WTF?  I really don't know what else to say than people are crazy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry; That woman is just psychotic. I would have been mortified!
  • Options
    OH MY ASH!! That is awful... I would have been mortified as well.. How incredibly rude is that??????? ahaha.. ppl just irritate me... they are so rude. It's disgusting.
  • Options
    What a weirdo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    rara855rara855 member
    Haha. Maybe she just ASSumed since you were nursing in public you were vary comfortable with your body. I would have died. 
  • Options
    People have no boundries these days.  I think i would have been so stunned I would have been speechless.  Geesh. 
  • Options

Dear General Public:

Rule #1 - If my baby is covered, I do not want you touching it, whether it is in the stroller, a nursing cover, or in my belly.  In fact, unless I give you express permission or they are in eminent danger do not touch my baby at all.  Go back to kindergarten and learn to keep your hands to yourself.  Thanks.

I would have died.  I didn't mind nursing in public, in fact what am I supposed to do, hide in my house for a year?  Stare away if you must, I am proud of my choice.  But if I am being modest enough to cover myself, then people should respect that and mind their own business and keep their paws to themselves.

And what is it with boundaries these days?  I am having a hard time with people touching my belly all the time this pregnancy.  Strangers, especially.

• Options
    I would have died!
    Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"