Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Missed my appt...

I had an appointment today at Magee Womencare asociates at the main hospital.  After being redirected 3 times to different places and all being incorrect I am going to ask you guys where the office is.  I hope you know because I just got fed up and left.  Cant wait till they call and ask why I missed the appointment.  I cant locate the number or I'd call them.
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Missed my appt...

• Options
    There are several offices there so it can be mighty confusing.  I may be able to help you out if you tell me which doctor you were seeing.  Womancare is a huge practice and they divide the docs up into different "divisions" so they can arrange the call schedules.  I also think it's just one main number.  I know I have it somewhere.  If I can find it I will post it for you but I'm sure someone will come along that has it.  I hope you can get rescheduled and find your way.
  • Options
    well i had orginaly tried to scheduale at mt. oliver because its closer to brentwood and its where the WIC office is so at least i knew where to go.  but when i called they schedualed me at the main hospital and didnt even tell me the dr's name.  so that won't help much.  but i dont even know who to call to rescheduale.  i'll take recomendations for an OB I just need to get my annual done!
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What area do you live in?
  • Options
    brentwood
    Anniversary