Working Moms
Options

potty training update: week 1

Well we made it through the first week.  It's tough b/c DH and I are both working FT and DD is in daycare.  She had one perfect day without any accidents, and one god-awful day... the rest she still had accidents but averaged 2/day.  I've been keeping her in pull ups at night and during naps (I know a lot of you disagree), except she was in underwear for her nap today, stayed dry and she went in the potty when she woke up!  What's "odd" is that she appears to be potty trained with BM already, not pee... I know it's common to work the other way around.  And she seems to do better when I keep her naked at home - that's when she'll run to the bathroom to go.  Most of the time in underwear she will just pee in them and it doesn't seem to bother her... I thought maybe rubber training pants?  In any case, things seem to be moving along so we'll keep this going and see where it takes us.  Thanks for all of your advice and sggestions, please feel free to keep sharing!

Re: potty training update: week 1

• Options
    Sounds like everything is going pretty normal.  I have PTed two.  My DS1 started off like your DD, poop trained but not pee and then he reversed (was not expecting that).  He was pee trained but refused to poop on the potty.  It is so nasty cleaning poop out of undies.  I think we are finally getting back to being 100% trained! This might sound horrible but I let DS "sit" in his wet clothes & take them off himself.  It seemed to help.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"