Multiples
Options

"Awwww, that one is so cute!"

I am horrified to say I have heard this comment not just once...but TWICE! DS is the happy, smily, bubbly baby. DD on the other hand, you have to earn a smile from her, she is very serious, watches everything around her and takes it all in.

Everyone on this board knows how much everyone likes to see twins...on 2 separate occassions, I have had a stranger walk up to my babies, look at them, coo at them, make a little conversation and go "that one's so cute" (talking about DS)...and then they walk away, get about 10 feet away and go "oh, the other one is cute too!"

I hope they stop doing that before she understands what they are saying!!

Re: "Awwww, that one is so cute!"

• Options

i get that a lot, too - b/c Gray will flirt and smile with anyone but gibby is more reserved.  The ironic thing is that Gibby is more "classic baby cute" while Gray looks like a little old man - but he's super cute b/c he smiles all the time.... so I'm almost glad it's not the other way around b/c then i'd be really worried Gray would not get attention from others - if that makes sense.

Gibby gets comments made about his blue eyes and his cute chunky rolls on his legs... so he still gets attention.

and thankfully Griffin gets tons of attention b/c he's got red hair- so he doesn't get the shaft when people are raving about the twins.

• Options
    Levi is my little flirt and is quick to smile at anyone. People are constantly telling me that he is their "favorite". Really people you need a favorite? There are 3 for crying out loud just love them all! It's kind of funny that he is everyone's favorite though since he is my more difficult child. I hate calling him that but he is just not as easy going as my other 2. If people only knew! I just tell people he will smile at anyone if they will just pick him up and hold him 24/7! :) People need to just turn on their filters.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Gawd, people are stupid.

One of my DDs is a couple pounds heavier than her sister, so I get, "Look at the fat one!"

• Options
    janjagjanjag member

it's so ridiculous... mine really take turns being friendly and interactive w/strangers lately.  so whoever is friendly that moment gets the comment, "oh, so happy, so friendly."  and the other one is called serious, and not as friendly.  i'm like, "well, you can check back with me in an hour!" 

why do their personalities have to be defined at every interaction with another human being???

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemlk7klm:
    Levi is my little flirt and is quick to smile at anyone. People are constantly telling me that he is their "favorite". Really people you need a favorite? There are 3 for crying out loud just love them all! It's kind of funny that he is everyone's favorite though since he is my more difficult child. I hate calling him that but he is just not as easy going as my other 2. If people only knew! I just tell people he will smile at anyone if they will just pick him up and hold him 24/7! :) People need to just turn on their filters.

that is so funny b/c Gray (my flirt) is also my more "difficult" baby... fussier, more of a trouble maker, etc.... but people still gravitate to him.  At a party once my friend's sister held Gray THE WHOLE party!  I didn't mind b/c I had 2 others to deal with but just found it funny that she picked him and never wanted to put him down... b/c at home he's the harder one to deal with : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"